Thursday, April 30, 2009

Wow, it's May tomorrow

Wow, I can't believe tomorrow is May. It seems like my birthday and Easter were only a few days ago. In the SKY room, we all picked a few projects to work on during May and we have to PM them to Laura. Well I still dont have my list finalized and it's due tonight. I have DS's Spiralghan, Peter and Meghan's Wedding Granny Square Afghan, the Round Ripple I started, a few baby items to make, I need to start the Drumghan and I want to get going with Donna's birthday present, I won't say what it is here, although I'm dead positive she doesn't even know my blog exists.

Well here's a picture of the spiralghan so far:
Photobucket
That's my foot for comparison, I wear an 8 1/2 shoe (US size)

Photobucket
DS's rubber duckie wanted his picture taken with it. Actually, DS wanted to put him there.

No comments:

Post a Comment